Active Speakers JBL EON 15
- Attractive excellent two-way system for voice amplification or electrical or electronic instruments.
- Low frequency horn with neodymium magnet for light weight and distorison reduction.
- Internally biamplified, 130 watts low frequency and 50 watts high.
- XLR output loop.
- By separating the amplifiers from the box, it is more efficient and the sound quality is more accurate.
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 47 Hz to 18 kHz.
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 65 Hz to 16 kHz.
- Controls: level control, microphone/line input.
- Indicators: LED, peak level LED, LED for microphone status, ON/OFF switch.
- Connectors: Audio input, balanced XLR male for line and microphone differential, XLR female, speakers or subwoofer.
- Input impedance: 20k ohms (line), 2k ohms (microphone).
- Sensitivity: line (+4 dBu), 0 dBu (microphone).
- Maximum input level: line (+28 dBu), 0 dBu (microphone).
- Power management: 50 watts.
- Scatter angle (H x V): 90 degrees x 60 degrees.
- Dimensions: 430 x 686 x 444 mm.
- Weight: 21 kg.
- Price per unit
No customer reviews for the moment.