RV-70 BOSS Processor
- Effects processor with reverb and delay (also in combination).
- 4 buttons for real-time parameter editing.
- Advanced digital processing.
- Adaptive Focus (AF) method: a technique that significantly reduces the amount of noise by combining multiple samples to optimize the level of signal through analog-digital conversion.
- Storage of 199 memory positions, accessing from the panel or via MIDI.
- The controls and layout of the panel make it very easy to create the desired effects.
- Inputs and outputs allow you to make the most of stereo input signals.
- 16-bit linear, 128X oversampling ADC.
- 16-bit linear, CAD oversampling 8x.
- Sampling frequency of 44.1 kHz.
- 199 program memories.
- 11 algorithms.
- Input level 4 /-10dB .
- Dynamic range:> 90dB effect (120dB direct).
No customer reviews for the moment.