Shipping policy and returns Delivery times
Delivery time varies from X to Y working days depending on the day of the week the purchase was made, as deliveries are only made from Monday to Friday. All our items are shipped by express courier. Orders are prepared at the time the payment has been confirmed and at the following times: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00 h. Orders received outside of these hours will be prepared the following business day. Please note that there are no Saturday, Sunday or public holidays. Shipping Costs
1. The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated in the order.
2. Purchase tickets will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer in their registration in the online store Demo.laprimera.net and may also be consulted in the registration account created by customer in the online store Demo.laprimera.net.
3. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no departure or delivery of orders.
4. Delivery shall be made on time under the responsibility of the carrier.
5. An order is considered delivered at the time the carrier delivers the package, or packages, to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to check the status of the goods at the receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt packing slip.
6. The price of the shipments is as reflected in the following table: RANGO 1 RANGO 2 RANGE 3 ZONE 1 XX s ZONE 2 XX s Claim of orders not delivered The consumer and / or user, Upon receipt of an email that your order is shipped, if after a reasonable period of time you do not receive the product, you can contact musicalfuste.com by phone (+34) 612345678, by contact form or by mail: email@example.com in order to clarify the cause of the delay. Once the complaint has been obtained, musicalfuste.com will contact the consumer and/or user in order to explain what happened and reach an agreement on what happened.
In the last case that musicalfuste.com does not have availability of the contracted good, the consumer and /or user will be informed of this unavailability and as soon as possible will receive musicalfuste.com the sums paid. Cancellations If once the purchase has been made you wish to cancel an order that has not yet been shipped, it can be made as long as it is indicated by the contact form established for this purpose in the "contact" section or in writing to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, customer service form or by telephone at (+34) 612345678 indicating the number of the order you wish to cancel.
The consumer and / or user will have a period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product for the return of the same without having to indicate the reason and without incurring any cost except the shipping costs that will be borne by the consumer and / or user. The following exceptions (among others) are provided for in the exercise of the right of withdrawal and which are expressly contained in the Consumers and Users Act, which are:
c) The supply of goods made according to consumer and/or user specifications or clearly customized.
d) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
(e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
(f) The supply of goods which, after their delivery and taking into account their nature, have been indissociably mixed with other goods. The refund of the amount will be made using the same payment method with which the user made the purchase. The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was received, that is, in perfect condition and of course it cannot be damaged, beaten or with fahecient evidence of use that prevents the sale of the same product again. To ship it must be done in an appropriate packaging that protects it during the journey.
Procedure: To exercise their right of withdrawal, the consumer and/or user has a period of 14 calendar days, To do so he will complete the form established for this purpose in the section "My account" or make another type of unequivocal declaration in which he indicates his decision to withdraw from the sales contract. Whether by one means or another, your communication must contain the following data:
• Your identifying data: full name and address
• Order number on the invoice sent to you along with the purchased good
• Description of the acquired good
• Your willingness to withdraw from the contract of sale
• Date of communication
• If you send your request by non-email (e.g. postal mail) it must be signed.
From the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract, the consumer and/or user has a period of 14 calendar days to return to musicalfuste.com in perfect condition the goods acquired together with a copy of the purchase invoice. musicalfuste.com will communicate without delay to the consumer and/or user by mail the acknowledgement of receipt of such withdrawal, with the instructions of the shipment by the consumer and / or user. Once the product has been received or the consumer and/or user has presented reliable proof of the return of the good, musicalfuste.com will deliver without undue delay the sums delivered by the consumer and / or user.